Click here for the latest Youth News!
Mission: As part of our broader mission of the Parish of St. Paul, we have a vision that each person who takes part in Christian Formation will:
- Feel love and acceptance in our inclusive parish community.
- Participate in the life-long learning involved in becoming and being a disciple of Christ.
- Deepen his or her understanding of scripture, reason and tradition, the theological standards of the Episcopal Church and Anglican Communion.
- Develop an awareness of and a commitment to our joint responsibility to serve and care for our parish family, the wider community and all of God’s creation.
- Experience the joy, passion, struggle and peace that come from being part of the church and making God a part of his or her daily life.
Youth and Children’s Programs
Child Care 10:00am-12noon
Youth Director: Katherine Ballas
Youth Minister: Islam Turyatunga
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Youth & Family Registration!
Phone: 617-412-8599 or 401-268-7051
The Episcopal Parish of Saint Paul, Newton Highlands
Follow Events on Facebook: www.facebook.com/parishofstpaul.youth
Find Information on our Website: www.parishofstpaul.org
Sunday Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm